Here we go.

24 August 2011

Postpartum refreshin'

I know I can handle it* because I assisted in executing two baby showers this month whilst planning another Tofu Happening, a long housesitting stint, a trip to Dallax, and a vacation.

*it = you know

Yesterday, Andrew, KMHD & I rewarded ourselves with a quick float down the Caddo River.  It was simply perfect.  It's just an hour's drive SW of (N)LR and if you've got your own tube, it's inexpensive ($1 to inflate, $8 to shuttle your group).  We arrived at the outfitters about noon and were getting out of the river around three, so you don't even need a half-day to have a beer or two whilst floating in an idyllic setting.  Might have to try to have another run before it's too late.  Summer's almost over!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


He tried.
Photobucket


Photobucket


The camera was in a plastic bag, thus the soft focus.

3 comments:

nicole said...

That looks awesome! And you look so lovely. xo.

AMD & KMHD said...

Thank you, Nicole. Do you mean my boob? Haaaaaaaa

nicole said...

Yeah, that's a nice boob ya got thurrr.

Blog Archive